WORK AND TRAVEL WINTERGREEN
Wintergreen es el Resort de ski más importante de Virginia y uno de los más exclusivos de USA. Todos los años, participantes de diferentes lugares del mundo trabajan en el área gastronómica y hotelera.
Detalle de los empleos
• Location >2 and a half hours from Washington DC
• Jobs >Ski Food Attendant:
Must have good communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all
guests, coworkers, supervisors, back of house, management.
Lift and Adventure Operations Attendant:
Report to work on time for all scheduled shifts. Must be in uniform when on duty. Maintain an orderly passenger traffic flow in a safe manner. Follow all opening, closing and daily operating procedures. Advise and assist passengers as required. Maintain surveillance of his/her area. Prepare lift for opening under direction of Lift Operator.
Greet customers in a friendly manner. Select and help fit boots. Make sure they are properly buckled and on the correct feet. Fill out the rental form with proper ID numbers and setting. Select the skis and verify settings, instruct in the proper use and care of the equipment.
• Dates > Dec 5/15th to March 5/15th
• Pay rate >$7.25 - $9.60 per hour (depending on the position).
• Hours per week > 30 / 35 average
• Housing > Provided - $100 per week ($300 deposit) Electric, water, garbage pickup, cable, internet and local calls included. Housing and workplace are 5 minutes walking.
• English level required > Very Good / Good